Thursday, December 28, 2006

a not so happy holiday...

First, here's my 'late' wishlist, i'll post it anyway. ^.^

iPod Video
Sony Videocam (which my father promised, hoping for it though.)
Yoyojam Xconvict
Duncan Flying Panda the new run. (im gonna get one tomorrow!)
Bluetooth USB dongle


papost lang ha... pagbigyan niyo na...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


That's kinda few, anyway, yesterday was fun with my high school batchmates! i was expecting that we would be very few just like our usual 'reunion' which is composed of eight people. Damn.

We went to La Mesa Ecopark in East Fairview, it somehow reminds me of Subic minus the monkeys and friendly Igorots/Aeta. Its fun to stay in those HUGE red, round, cement tables. I used it as a stage to perform some yoyo tricks. Lol.

Jinky was there...
Karen was there...

I definetely miss Jinky than anyone else in the group. We'd lost contact and didnt able to see her after graduation. She's hotter than ever and love her underarms even more! Sug, sug... SUGAT! Thanks for the nice private chat while facing the river(?). Damn, i would treasure that moment.

Karen, hmmm... She changed physically, but she's still the same, sweet and timid.

I'm glad that Ryan and Mimi came with their girlfriends, i envy them... so i joke around the whole day and im glad for their responses.

Mark R. is really crazy for stepping the gas, he must be dead by now.

WHO IS STUPID ENOUGH TO SHOW OFF AND RUNNING 100 KMH IN A NARROW ROAD AND ENDING UP IN A HAIRPIN? Did he died? He didnt show up after he did that.

sorry for my crappy english, i've been posting tagalog for fun, and now my english is crappy!

anyway, im still loveless, broke, lonely... uh...

kudos to my girl friends who comfort me, your 'lambings' are enough to fulfill my day...

some photos to share...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hyper Yoyo patches. Thanks to Paolo M.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
eeerrr....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
THESE SLIPPERS ARE AWESOME!! HOT! I LOVE IT! P200 lang!


My mom is forcing me to sleep early, i have to go city hall tomorrow to register as a voter. darn, i dont want to vote! lol

~JLongboy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home